Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Photobucket
Here are a few items I have been frothing over lately. Can you tell I am slightly obsessed with Alex Wang? He's just one of many of my little instigations.

Photobucket

1. T by Alexander Wang Chunky Knit Pullover
2. Alexander Wang Kirsten Satchel Bag
3. The Row Sunglasses
4. Pamela Love Tribal Spike Silver Sterling Cuff
5. Demonia by Pleaser 502 Veggie Creeper
6. Citrine by the Stones Wonder Woman Cuff
7. T by Alexander Wang Silk Charmeuse Maxi

What's on your radar for this Fall?

Klee xx

3 comments:

  1. Great compilation! Mine is actually quite similar, esp love those creepers and the sunglasses. It's winter here, so chunky and fluffy knits are a fave.

    Really like your new blog, I just did the same thing when I stopped updating my old one and wanted to move to something new.

    Tash,
    Milk & Mead

    ReplyDelete
  2. great outfit!

    www.chasedakota.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the row sunglasses!!

    -Steevy
    http://donteatread.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete